Monday, February 3, 2014

Another blog!

Just in case I don't have enough blogs I've decided to create another one.  In January 2014 I decided that after working in particle physics for nearly a decade, it was time to leave.  I wrote a long post on facebook and shared with my friends, outlining my reasons and emotions for the decision.  The short version is that I had outgrown this stage of my life and it is time to move on.  This blog will keep track of what happens over the next 18 months as I consider my options, explore new career paths, discuss physics some more and generally enjoy having the luxury of all these possibilities.

On the off chance that anyone is under any illusions, this is how much I have enjoyed my particle physics career:

Cleaning the ATLAS detector

No comments:

Post a Comment